Towed disc soil compactor KDP-6,0 «Pan’ko»
It is used for preplant and afterplant packing of soil surface layer for the purpose of its packing, clod breakage, enhancement of seed contact with soil (stimulates germination), partial smoothing of soil surface, and creation of texture which decreases evaporation of moisture.
The following conditions are necessary to ensure proper operation:
humidity of treated soil layer – от 14% до 23%;
hardness of treated layer – not more than 3 МPa;
height of crests – not more than 80 mm.
Two types of coverage are manufactured: 6 m and 10 m.
- Purpose of the unit Soil compaction
- Aggregate type semi-trailer
- Coverage, m 6
- Productivity per hour, hectares 4,8-6
- Operating speed, km/h 8-10
- Lenght, mm 3 650
- Width, mm 6 240
- Height, mm 1 140
- Weight, kg 2 720
- V-shaped disc diameter 460
- Toothed disc diameter 470
- Operating staff, persons 1
- Unit weight per covered meter, kg/m 480